Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

To Vegetable Garden or Not?


Are you thinking about starting a vegetable garden? Or, are you the type that considers it too much work for the results? Well, all I can tell you is that I’ve reaped the rewards for the last 40 plus years by planting vegetables and receiving some other rewards from the work as well.

The benefit in knowledge gained (and shared with anyone who wants to learn what I’ve learned) is just tremendous and you can just imagine all of the other benefits that come from spending time in the garden with family, teaching the next generation.

And let’s not forget the health benefits! I just came from a visit with my doctor, who said that beyond a few very small problems easily fixed, he’d never seen a 55 year old as healthy looking as me. He knows my gardening history, and partially attributes my level of health to my involvement in the garden.

I know you really want to get started. I can feel it right through this keyboard as I type this post to you. So, are you ready? Where do I start, you may ask? Start by setting a goal. Start out with a 4X4 foot area. Learn as you grow, but get started.

There are so many viable resources available to anyone who wants to get started, so get started! I’m here to help. Ask questions and get to it today!
Please get started with my free email subscription to this blog today! Just type your email address in the small form on the right side of this page.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for this article. You are also welcome to share this article onto your Facebook Wall or to other available platforms.